April is North Carolina Beer Month!
Raleigh is one of the most popular cities in the country, especially for its breweries. Between downtown Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and Durham, breweries have continued to spread bringing crowds of people to their doors. Now that spring is officially here and the warm weather is here to stay, breweries outdoor spaces continue to thrive. Check out the WRAL Out & About official list of Beer Month events happening from April 1st through April 30th across the Triangle. There’s no better time to gather family, friends, and even your dogs for great beer and socializing!
- World Beer Festival – April 1 at the NC State Fairgrounds
- NC Brewers & Bottlers 1774-1908 – April 11 at Big Boss
- NC ‘Cuegrass Festival – April 15 at The Pit
- Brewgaloo Beer Fest – April 21 and 22 at City Plaza
- Trophy Brewing Tap Takeover – April 3 at Bottle 501
- Wicked Weed Tap Takeover – April 6 at The Glass Jug
- Lonerider Brewing Tap Takeover – April 21 at Bottle 501